• 300g mixed seafood
• 1 large onion
• 3 cloves garlic
• 2 carrots (cut into match stick size)
• 3 baby corn
• 3 spring onions(sliced)
• Cooking oil
• Soy sauce
• Black pepper
1. In a hot large pot or wok, heat the oil and add the seafood mix and allow to cook for about 2 minutes on high heat and set aside.
2. Add little oil and cook the onion, ginger, garlic and vegetables until soft for about 2 minutes.
3. Add the cooked seafood and stir to mix with the vegetables.
4. Add soy sauce and stir well and finally add a little chopped spring onion.
5. Serve hot with rice or noodles